Business Analyst – Dynamic 365 ERP – SOLEVO – Douala
Key role is to lead the ERP Dynamics 365 Finance, Operations and HR Deployments in SOLEVO operating company.He/She will be the primary responsible for the deployment and eventual live use of the company ERP Dynamics 365.Responsible for preparation, training, deployment and effective use the ERP Dynamics 365 Finance, Operations and HR.Ensure at all times that the ERP Dynamics 365 meet as best as possible the company business objectives and users’ expectations.POSTULER
Core responsibilities Business Analytics SOLEVO :
- He/She will be the primary responsible resource for the company ERP Dynamics 365 deployment in the operating company
- Responsible for the deployment and eventual live use of the company ERP Dynamics 365. Responsible for preparation, training, deployment and effective use the ERP Dynamics 365 Finance. Operations and HR.
- Assist Key Users and End users in effectively using the Dynamics 365 Finance and Operation by conducting user training, process review, identify improvement and user feedback.
- Drive the change by accompanying end users and providing training
- Prepare user manuals and standard operating procedures.
- Understand, analyze and describe the business processes and objectives, and develop modeling and main specifications of the applications needs
- Develop the scenario tests needed to validate the proper settings of the applications
- Manage ongoing relationships with internal clients giving regular updates on developments and improvements
- Maintain the applications data integrity, for example through necessary queries and reports developing
- Oversee the preparation of workshops, requirement and data gathering, reports and documentations.
- Customize/configure/ applications, select appropriate technical options and endorse responsibility for validating developments before application roll-out
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions.
- Support the implementation of the IT-IS strategy for continuity of critical IS services and missions
Qualifications & Experience :
- Scientific education background (IT, engineering or equivalent)
- At least 5 to 10 years in ERP, Business Systems, Information Systems validation or computerized systems compliance or at a position leading to equivalent skills
- Highly preferred to have ERP Dynamics 365 / AX working experiences and expertise
- Experience as Business Analyst in one or more ERP (AX, SAGE, SAP) and Commodity Trading and Risk Management (CTRM) Systems. (CERES, Brady, Allegro, etc.)
- SQL queries knowledge an advantage
- Scheduling, leading and issuing minutes of meetings
- Experience in Fertilizer, Crop-Protection and/or Chemical Trading business, an advantage.
- Highly experienced team manager and transversal manage.
- Knowledge of trading business will be a plus in this role
- Knowledge of Project Management and Agile methodology.
Critical Competencies for Success SOLEVO :
- Expert and working experience in MS Dynamics 365 / AX
- Expert in one or more Business and Financial applications (CTRM, ERP – AX, SAGE, Oracle)
- Fluent in English and French
- Past Successful experience/s of Change Management / Driving Change
- Enable cooperation and collaboration: Ability to develop collaborative/cooperative working, working in a team with members from different expertise, places and cultures to achieve collective goals
- Ability to understand overall business strategy, long term user/ customer needs and translate into IT Strategy
- Proven skills in communication, management of customer expectations
Other Personal Characteristics SOLEVO :
- Strong listening, synthesis and communication skills;
- Customer/User oriented mind
- Demonstrated strategic vision
- Ability to manage complexity/ Acts with transversal management skills
- Demonstrate entrepreneurship: Ability to demonstrate innovative thinking, appreciating and propose new ideas and solutions, while keeping a pragmatic eye
- Very good understanding of IS/IT life-cycle processes (project, validation, operations and maintenance)
- Displays and promotes the standards of behavior that are in line with the values and expectations of the organization, and demonstrates high integrity, holding himself/ herself and his/her team to high ethical standards
- Demonstrated experience in skills and competencies management, career management and in maintaining engagement
- Demonstrated ability to take a quality organization to the next level in terms of processes and culture
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate in an uncertain and evolving environment